Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
Author: The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh
Recipe type: Entree
A delicious, healthy burger recipe with ooey gooey goodness in the middle. Nutritional info is per burger patty.
- 1 lb Gold'n Plump Ground Chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Ian's Whole Wheat Panko
- Land O'Frost Black Forest Deli Ham (4 slices)
- 2 slices Trader Joe's Jarlsburg Lite Swiss Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl mix together ground chicken, egg, panko, italian seasoning and pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Separate mixture into 4 equal portions, just over 4 oz.
- Divide each portion in half and flatten into two patties.
- Add one slice of deli ham and half a slice of swiss cheese folded in half to the middle of one patty.
- Cover the ham and cheese with the other patty making sure it's sealed all the way around so the cheese doesn't melt out while cooking.
- Heat up a grill skillet and sear both sides of the burger.
- Put in an oven safe dish and bake for 7-10 minutes until done.
Sodium- 143mg Vitamin A- 2% Calcium- 1% Iron- 8%
Serving size: 1 Calories: 228 Fat: 13 Saturated fat: 4 Unsaturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 4 Fiber: 1 Protein: 27 Cholesterol: 131