Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Author: The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh
Recipe type: Main dish
When you're feeling like a fiesta in your mouth, this fun mini pizza does it for us!
- 1 TJ's Whole Wheat Pita
- 2 tbsp TJ's Chipotle Hummus
- 4 oz TJ's 96/4 Ground Beef (seasoned with salt free taco seasoning*)
- 1 tbsp taco hot sauce
- ¼ cup onions, diced
- ¼ cup sweet red peppers, diced
- ⅛ cup jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain and rinse then add salt free taco seasoning for flavor.
- Put pita on cookie sheet and spread hummus on top as a base.
- Put 4 oz of beef on top of the hummus.
- Add veggies to the top of the pizza then the hot sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 4's and enjoy with your favorite unsalted chips and salsa!
Sodium- 787mg Vitamin A-59% Vitamin C-142% Calcium-47% Iron-33%
Serving size: 1 Calories: 519 Fat: 16 Saturated fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 58 Sugar: 1 Fiber: 11 Protein: 42 Cholesterol: 90
*- Recipe for Salt Free Taco Seasoning can be found here.