Cinnamon Almond Fudge
Author: The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh
Recipe type: Dessert
A wonderful taste of Fall that is super easy to make!
- 1 bag Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 14 oz can Eagle Borden Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk (use 13 oz)
- ¼ cup Trader Joe's Cinnamon Almonds, crushed
- In an 8x8 glass dish, line with parchment or wax paper. (I'll put a super light mist of cooking spray on the sides so it pops out easily.)
- Put the almonds in a blender or processor for a few quick pulses so they're just broken up. You could also put them in a zip top bag and take the rolling pin to them.
- Get a big ol' microwave safe bowl and dump the cinnamon chips in it. (Like my fancy terms?) Then pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of it except for about an ounce of it. (Basically don't scrape the sides of the can.)
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir it and if the chips aren't melting, microwave for 20 seconds at a time NOT exceeding 3 minutes total. If the chips are being stubborn, it's okay, they'll melt.
- Pour the mixture into the glass dish, smooth out with a spatula and top with the crushed almonds.
- Cover it with foil and give it a minimum of 2-3 hours to set up before cutting it into 36 pieces.
Sodium- 38mg Calcium-5%
Serving size: 1 square Calories: 85 Fat: 2 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 13 Sugar: 13 Protein: 2