Dark Chocolate Muffins
Recipe type: Breakfast, Dessert
A dark chocolate treat to start your day or wind it down. Oh who are we kidding, eat it anytime!
- 1½ c Trader Joe's 100% White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder*
- ½ c sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line or lightly spray 12 muffin tins.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and chips to blend well.
- Using a medium sized ice cream scoop, scoop batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm if you can, if not, they're still good!
Sodium 217mg *- If you're using Hain No Sodium Baking Powder, sodium is 156mg and potassium is 169mg
Serving size: 1 Calories: 239 Fat: 12 Saturated fat: 7 Unsaturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 33 Sugar: 20 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 29