Pumpkin Gingerbread Loaf
Author: The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh
Recipe type: Dessert
Original link: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pumpkin_gingerbread/
- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients through pumpkin pie spice.
- In a medium bowl, combine other ingredients and mix thoroughly, adding flour mixture until blended.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 57-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and slice into 14 pieces and serve.
Serving size: 1 slice of 14 Calories: 185 Fat: 7 Saturated fat: 4 Unsaturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 30 Sugar: 18 Fiber: 1 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 44