Spring Herb Vinaigrette
Author: The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh
Recipe type: Dressing
Perfect light tasting vinaigrette. Recipe makes 20 1-tbsp servings which perfectly coats 1½ cups of salad when tossed in.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp citrus juice of your choice (lemon, lime or orange)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- Mix all ingredients in a cruet or covered container and shake until thoroughly mixed.
Serving size: 1 tbsp Calories: 100 Fat: 11 Saturated fat: 1 Unsaturated fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 1 Sugar: 1